Located at the Shipyard Marina, the Hoboken Sailing Club is perfect for beginner and expert sailors. Whether you’re looking to sail for leisure purposes, or you prefer the challenge and competition of racing, the Hoboken Sailing Club has something for everyone!
If you are new to sailing, we would be more than happy to assist you in making arrangements for sailing lessons. As a Hoboken Sailing Club member, you can take part in weekly races and social events at our spectacular Pier 13 Bar.
Located at the Shipyard Marina, the Hoboken Sailing Club provides use of a fleet of Club J/24 Sailboats and an Archambault Sailboat, a French design that competes with the J/24. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff maintains the fleet of boats and oversees fleet scheduling and organization of competitions.
Membership fee for the 2017 season: $1,100 for individuals and $1,5000 for families plus NJ taxes.
- Access to our fleet of sailboats in the Shipyard Marina in North Hoboken
- No responsibility of maintenance, gas, dockage fees, boat registration or winter storage
- Weekly sailing races for those interested in competing
- A chance to connect to the Hudson River and meet new friends
- Social events at our Pier 13 waterfront bar with unparalleled views of the Manhattan skyline
Our sailing season runs from May 1st through October 31st. Email or call us to learn more about this exciting opportunity to spend the 2015 summer on the Hudson River! Click here for FAQs.